Resilient Wedge Gate Valve
Resilient Wedge Gate Valve are manufactured and tested in accodance with BS5150, PN10/16, BS EN 1171, BS EN 1074, straight through bore type non rising stem and rising stem OS&Y and the wedge is replaceable without taking the valve out from the pipline , suitable for all types of water and air.
- Vulcanized encapsulated resilient wedge, bubble tight shut-off, low head loss and suitable for use as a throttling valve.
- Valve ends can be flanged, screwed, ringtite (socket), spigot, grooved and shoulder.
- Flanged drilling to suit ANSI B16.1, ANSI B16.5, BS4504, BS10, BS EN 1092-2, BS 4772, ISO, AS2129, DIN, JIS and etc.
- Various types of operators such as handwheel, chainwheel, spur gear, bevel gear, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuator can be provided upon requested.
- Special accessories like by-pass unit, valve locking device, tapped bosses, pipe cover, indicator and limit swithes are also available.