Ductile Gate Valve Rising Stem Fig. 110 SSD
Ductile Gate Valve Rising Stem are manufactured and tested in accordance with BS EN 1171 PN 10 /16 /25, TIS 432 PN 6 /10 /16 and also meet the requirements of pressure rate class 125/150/250/300, Suitable for all types of water, air and steam.
- IBBM (iron body and bronze mounted), stainless steel trim, and all iron trim is also availible.
- Valve ends can be flanged or screwed.
- Flanged drilling to suit ANSI B 16.1, BS EN 1092-2, BS 10, ISO 2531, AS 2129, DIN, JIS, FLANGE ANSI B 16.5 CL.150/CL.300, and etc.
- Various types of operators such as handwheel, chainwheel, spur gear, bevel gear, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuator can be provided upon requested.
- Special accessories like by-pass unit, valve locking device, tapped bosses, drain plug, pipe cover, indicator and limit switches are also available.
- Coating Fusion Bond Epoxy, WET Epoxy and Polyester.
- 50 mm - 2400 mm