Resilient Wedge Gate Valve (Watterworks And Waster Water)
Resilient Wedge Gate Valve are manufactured and tested in according to AWWA C509, BS5163:2004-A,B, BS EN 1074-2, DIN 3352-4 ISO 7259-A-B, TIS 1413-2540 ect. Face to face comply with ANSI B16.10, BS 5163, DIN 3202 F4 & F5, ISO 5752 Series 3/14/15/19 Rated pressure PN10,16,25, straight thorugh bore type non rising stem and rising stem OS&Y. Cost saving feature is replaceable wedge without taking the valve out from the pipeline. Valves are designed especially for potable water, waste water and suitable for all types of water and air.
- Vulcanized encapsulated resilient wedge, bubble tight shut-off, low head and loss.
- Valve ends can be flanged, spigot, socket, mechanical joint, grooved and shoulder.
- Flanged drilling to suit ANSI B16.1, ANSI B16.5, BS4504, BS10, BS EN 1092-2, BS 4772, ISO, AS2129, DIN, JIS and etc.
- Various types of operators such as handwheel, chainwheel, spur gear, bevel gear, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuator can be provided upon requested.
- Special accessories like by-pass unit, valve locking device, tapped bosses, pipe cover, indicator and limit switches are also available.